Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Why time slows down in a Heaven?

Yes, the thought which I would like to share with you is - 'Why time slows down in a Heaven?".

All our myhological epics say the same that a year spent in a heaven is equal to 1000s of years spent on earth. Well, I dont have any spiritual ideas to support this thought. But, I can make some sense with my Physics and Relativity knowledge regarding this.

As per Relativity, we know time slows in the influence of high gravity. So, can we say that gravity on the Heaven is very high. Sounds, funny and alien isn't it? Just a wild thought I can say.

But again gravity doesn't have will to slow down or fasten up on itself. Yes, the idea of cause and effect can make us to think here.

Kudos to Albert Einstein to his godly thoughts on Gravitation. I usually get amazed and puzzled when I think of this thought.

Jeez, its a mass which does all this tricks to vary the Gravitation. Not convinced with this wild thought right? I shall tell you how it is? Say a goalkeeper who misses the football and then it hits nets...a pause at this moment...think what might happen....think.....yes, net swirls.. So is the case space-time.

So..the guess I make is Heaven is heavier and due to this time slows down (courtsey...General theory of relativity). So the wild thought I raised in the beginning of this article..might get a kind of alien support from Relativity.

Isn't it strange that its allmost a 100 years have passed for Relativity theory. Still we find a funnier ways to play with it.

Einstein..Jindabad...

Yeah....without a dount I am Einstien Bakth.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could easily be making money online in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]seo blackhat[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or little-understood avenues to generate an income online.

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.